Printable Cinco De Mayo Bingo Game is a fun and interactive way to teach kids more about this fun Mexican festival. Celebrated on May 5th, people enjoy by eating enchiladas and drinking margaritas.
Printable Cinco De Mayo Bingo
Cinco de Mayo is a traditional festival that originated from Mexico. This holiday commemorates the Mexican army’s victory over French forces in the Battle of Puebla in 1862.
It is celebrated in the State of Puebla with speeches, parades and reenactments of the 1862 battle.
Not only in Mexico, Cinco De Mayo is celebrated in United States with lot of enthusiasm.
Are you planning to celebrate Cinco De Mayo with family and friends at home? Or want to teach kids more about this holiday?
These printable bingo game cards are sure to come handy. Such games are one of most fun ways to keep everyone entertained. The best part is everyone can join in, including little ones and grown ups.
Related: Printable Mardi Gras Bingo for Kids
Preschool and Kindergarten kids will have tons of fun playing these bingo cards, because there are pictures instead of words that they might find challenging to read.
To play this game, players need to match the images with the ones that are called out.
These bingo cards can be easily transformed into so many other games like memory games, cards matching and indoor scavenger hunt.
Simply download and print these Cinco De Mayo bingo cards. You can laminate them for durability and use them over and over.
Cinco De Mayo Bingo for Kids
Filled with fun pictures associated with Cinco De Mayo celebrations, this set comes with 30 bingo cards. If you play this game using the calling sheet – as the numbers are called out, or the pictures are displayed, kids check off that item in the square. The first one to get five in a row wins.
This listing is for Printable and Digital Files only. No printed material will be shipped to you.
What’s in the Package?
PDF files for:
- 30 Bingo Cards – Half Size (Two per page)
- 30 Bingo Cards – Full Size (One per page)
- 1 file (Calling Mat) to be printed on letter size paper (8.5″x11″)
Please note that the files are non editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design, before making the purchase, and most definitely before printing.
How to print Cinco De Mayo Bingo Cards?
There are two sets of bingo cards in the package – Full Size and Half Size
Half Size Cinco De Mayo Bingo Cards that are 5×7 inch each, can be printed on letter size paper, two per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
Full Size Bingo Cards can be printed on letter size paper, one per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
There is also calling sheet that is included with this package. You can print it on letter size paper.
How to play Cinco De Mayo Bingo Game?
To get started,
- Print the bingo cards on cards stock letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Shuffle them in a pile and put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the pile and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us, we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer styles and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.