Keep your kiddos busy with this cute Kids Summer Journal. Not only will they love filling out the fun pages, they will be encouraged to work on their writing skills.
Summer is always fun with long and warm days.
But sometimes it might be challenging to keep the kids busy when they are at home for their summer break.
As parents we are always looking for ways to get them to work on their creative writing, reading and concentration skills.
Printable Summer Journal for Kids
This Printable Summer Journal for Kids is one of the great ways to encourage creative writing skills as well putting together a fun keepsake for every year.
They will cherish the memories from their summer travel or staycations.
This Kids Summer Journal is especially perfect if you are planning to travel. Kids can fill the pages up during their air travel or while staying at a hotel.
Related: Homeschool Planner Printable
They can even paste the pictures of all the places they visited.
Besides writing, they will have fun playing games like tick tac toe, Bingo, Scavenger Hunt and Word Search Puzzles.
How to put together this Summer Journal in a binder?
To put this summer journal together you can follow these steps:
- Download and print the Kids Summer Journal.
- Since this is a printable file, you can skip the pages that you don’t want in a journal, and take multiple copies of the ones you think your kiddos will want more of.
- For putting these pages, together you can use 1/2 inch binder and three hole punch.
- Or you can save these pages in a usb and go to your local office supply store to have these printed for spiral binding.
What’s in the package?
When you download this package, you will find these pages in the Summer Journal:
- Cover Page
- About Me
- Design your T-Shirt
- My Summer Bucket List
- About Today
- Draw a Picture
- Tic Tac Toe Game
- Backyard Bingo
- Road Trip Scavenger Hunt
- Word Search Games
- Books I Read
- My Chore List
- 30 Days of Kindness
- Fun in the Kitchen
- August and September Calendars
- Undated Monthly Calendar
We hope your little one enjoys using this Kids Summer Journal.