Celebrate Independence Day with this fun 4th of July Bingo. Perfect for summer picnic, entertainment party or just to keep kids busy while they are impatiently waiting for fireworks to start.
Printable 4th of July Bingo
What better way to celebrate Independence Day? Along with backyard cookout, fireworks and fun, add these 4th July Bingo Cards to the mix.
Normally bingo comes with numbers, but these bingo cards have images associated with 4th of July.
These are perfect to spend quality time with family and friends. Not only are these bingo games fun and entertaining but educational for kids.
When they play this bingo, they learn about the history and culture associated with Independence Day and 4th of July.
Since there are pictures associated with 4th of July on these bingo cards, kids will have fun matching the images with the ones that are called out.
4th of July Bingo Game for Kids
So what’s the best way to keep kids away from those electronic gadgets while they are on their school break?
Download and print these 4th of July bingo cards, laminate them. Have them grab a dry eraser marker or some candies and start playing.
You and the kids will love this boredom buster game and they will want to keep playing.
This set of 30 bingo cards comes filled with fun pictures. Calling sheet that comes with this package has the pictures along with numbers.
As those numbers are called out, or the pictures are displayed, kids or guests check off that item in the square. The first one to get five in a row wins. This listing is for Printable and Digital Files only. No printed material will be shipped to you.
What’s in the Package?
PDF files for:
- 30 Bingo Cards – Half Size (Two per page)
- 30 Bingo Cards – Full Size (One per page)
- 1 file (Calling Mat) to be printed on letter size paper (8.5″x11″)
Please note that the files are non editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design, before making the purchase, and most definitely before printing.
How to print 4th of July Bingo?
There are two sets of bingo cards in the package – Full Size and Half Size
Half Size 4th of July Bingo Cards that are 5×7 inch each, can be printed on letter size paper. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
Full Size Bingo Cards can be printed on letter size paper, one per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
There is also calling sheet that is included with this package. You can print it on letter size paper.
How to play 4th of July Bingo Game?
To get started,
- Print the bingo cards on card stock letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Shuffle them in a pile and put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the pile and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us, we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer styles and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.