Easter Bingo is a fun party game that is sure to be a hit among kids. Add this activity to your family game night, Easter Egg Hunt, class parties or holiday party and make these events even more entertaining.
Printable Easter Bingo
Easter Egg Hunt is always so exciting. Kids look forward to looking around for chocolate eggs.
Make it even more fun by playing Easter Bingo Game.
Normally bingo games come with numbers, but these bingo cards have images associated with Easter or Spring. Not only are these bingo games fun and entertaining but educational for kids.
Kids can learn number and patter recognition, and able to work on their concentration skills.
Since there are fun and bright pictures associated with Easter and Spring on these bingo cards, kids will have fun matching the images with the ones that are called out.
Easter Bingo Game for Kids
So what’s the best way to keep kids away from those electronic gadgets while they are on their Spring break?
Download and print these Easter bingo cards, laminate them. Have them grab a dry eraser marker or some candies and start playing.
You can also ask them to get creative and get anything they can mark their bingo cards with. Some of the random ideas – buttons, m&ms, erasers, small rocks, Legos, coins and anything they can think of.
You and the kids will love this boredom buster game and they will want to keep playing.
This set of 30 bingo cards comes filled with fun pictures. Calling sheet that comes with this package has the pictures along with numbers.
As those numbers are called out, or the pictures are displayed, kids or guests check off that item in the square. The first one to get five in a row wins.
This listing is for Printable and Digital Files only. No printed material will be shipped to you.
What’s in the Package?
PDF files for:
- 30 Bingo Cards – Half Size (Two per page)
- 30 Bingo Cards – Full Size (One per page)
- 1 file (Calling Mat) to be printed on letter size paper (8.5″x11″)
Finished size of each bingo game card is 5×7 inches!
Please note that the files are non editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design, before making the purchase, and most definitely before printing.
How to print Easter Bingo?
There are two sets of bingo cards in the package – Full Size and Half Size
Half Size Easter Bingo Cards are 5×7 inch each, and can be printed on letter size paper. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
Full Size Bingo Cards can be printed on letter size paper, one per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
There is also calling sheet that is included with this package.This can be printed it on letter size paper.
How to play Easter Bingo Game?
To get started,
- Print the Easter bingo cards on letter size card stock paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Shuffle them in a pile and put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the pile and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us, we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer styles and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.