These cute Fall bingo cards are perfect way to welcome and celebrate Fall. This game is one of those fun Fall Activity for kids that will keep them engaged and entertained for hours!
Fall Bingo Game
Who’s ready for Fall? Summer is fun for sure, but days can get really hot and humid. Within a few weeks of summer, we start longing for Fall days, with cooler temperatures and crisp mornings.
And let’s not forget about apple picking, warm cocoa, pumpkin patches, hay rides, apple cider, cozy sweaters, warm scarves and so much more.
Want to make Fall even more fun?
These Fall Bingo Game Cards!
Printable Fall Bingo Game
Make your family nights engaging with these cute printable Fall Bingo Game Cards. These are perfect to play at home or a school party.
Having a themed party? Bring in these bingo cards. Everyone is sure to have a blast with these Fall themed bingo cards.
Related: Printable Hello Summer Bingo Game
All you have to do is download and print these Fall bingo cards, laminate them. Have kids grab a dry eraser marker or some candies. Ask them to get creative and get anything they can mark their bingo cards with. Some of the random ideas – buttons, m&ms, erasers, small rocks, legos, coins and anything they can think of.
This set of 30 bingo cards comes filled with fun pictures. Calling sheet that comes with this package has the pictures along with numbers.
As those numbers are called out, or the pictures are displayed, kids or guests check off that item in the square. The first one to get five in a row wins. This listing is for Printable and Digital Files only. No printed material will be shipped to you.
What’s in the Package?
PDF files for:
- 30 Bingo Cards – Half Size (Two per page)
- 30 Bingo Cards – Full Size (One per page)
- 1 file (Calling Mat) to be printed on letter size paper (8.5″x11″)
Please note that the files are non editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design, before making the purchase, and most definitely before printing.
How to print Fall Bingo?
There are two sets of bingo cards in the package – Full Size and Half Size
Half Size Fall Bingo Cards that are 5×7 inch each, can be printed on letter size paper, two per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
Full Size Bingo Cards can be printed on letter size paper, one per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
There is also calling sheet that is included with this package. You can print it on letter size paper. Cut out the squares.
How to play Fall Bingo Game?
To get started,
- Print the Fall bingo cards on card stock letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Shuffle them in a pile and put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the pile and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us, we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer styles and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.