Printable farm animals bingo is a fun and interactive game to teach early learners and preschoolers the names of farm animals. Simply download, print and play!
Printable Farm Animals Bingo
Make it fun for early learners and preschoolers to learn about farm animals, associated vocabulary and reviewing spelling with these farm animals bingo game cards.
These fun printable farm animal bingo cards are perfect to play during school break, farm themed birthday party or a trip to the farm.
Pictures on these bingo cards are those of animal generally found on the farm, so kids will have fun learning and matching the images with the ones that are called out.
Teachers and homeschooling parents can use these bingo cards in their classroom or at home as a great teaching resource for their students.
Simply download and print these farm animals bingo cards. Laminate them for durability to use these cards over and over.
Kids can grab a dry eraser marker to mark off the squares. They can get creative and get anything they can mark their bingo cards with. Some of the random ideas – buttons, m&ms, erasers, small rocks, Legos, coins and anything they can think of.
Kids are sure to have a great time playing these farm animals bingo game while learning about the farm and the animals found there.
Farm Animals Bingo for Kids
This set of 30 bingo cards comes filled with fun pictures. Calling sheet that comes with this package has the pictures of the farm animals along with their names.
As those names are called out, or the pictures are displayed, players check off that item in the square. The first one to get five in a row wins. This listing is for Printable and Digital Files only. No printed material will be shipped to you.
What’s in the Package?
PDF files for:
- 30 Bingo Cards – Half Size (Two per page)
- 30 Bingo Cards – Full Size (One per page)
- 1 file (Calling Mat) to be printed on letter size paper (8.5″x11″)
Please note that the files are non editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design, before making the purchase, and most definitely before printing.
How to print Farm Animals Bingo Cards?
There are two sets of bingo cards in the package – Full Size and Half Size
Half Size Farm Animals Bingo Cards that are 5×7 inch each, can be printed on letter size paper, two per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
Full Size Farm Animals Bingo Cards can be printed on letter size paper, one per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
There is also calling sheet that is included with this package. You can print it on letter size paper.
How to play Farm Animals Bingo Game?
To get started,
- Print the bingo cards on letter size paper. It is recommended to print these on card stock paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Shuffle them in a pile and put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the pile and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the name on the card.
- Players look for that picture or name on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or name, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us, we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer styles and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.