These New Year Bingo Printable Cards are a perfect addition to your New Year’s party. Celebrate and Welcome New Year in style while having fun.
Printable New Year Bingo
Planning a New Year’s Party at home or at work? Or just looking to keep kids entertained while you go through all the preparations for your party?
Make sure to keep these printable New Year Bingo Cards handy.
These are perfect especially if you are looking to keep little ones busy and entertained for a while.
Printable games are one of most fun ways to keep everyone entertained. The best part is everyone can join in, including little kids and grown ups.
Related: Christmas Bingo for Kids
Everyone will have fun matching the images with the ones that are called out.
Not just bingo, you can transform these cards into so many other games like memory games, cards matching and indoor scavenger hunt.
Simply download and print these new year bingo cards. You can laminate them for durability and use them over and over for your other parties or get togethers.
You and the kids will love this boredom buster game and they will want to keep playing.
New Year Bingo for Kids
This set of 30 bingo cards comes filled with fun pictures associated with New Year Party celebrations. You can either play this game using calling sheet or have kids check off each box as they see each image as they look around.
If you play this game using the calling sheet – as the numbers are called out, or the pictures are displayed, kids check off that item in the square. The first one to get five in a row wins.
This listing is for Printable and Digital Files only. No printed material will be shipped to you.
What’s in the Package?
PDF files for:
- 30 Bingo Cards – Half Size (Two per page)
- 30 Bingo Cards – Full Size (One per page)
- 1 file (Calling Mat) to be printed on letter size paper (8.5″x11″)
Please note that the files are non editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design, before making the purchase, and most definitely before printing.
How to print New Year Bingo Cards?
There are two sets of bingo cards in the package – Full Size and Half Size
Half Size New Year Bingo Cards that are 5×7 inch each, can be printed on letter size paper, two per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
Full Size Bingo Cards can be printed on letter size paper, one per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
There is also calling sheet that is included with this package. You can print it on letter size paper.
How to play New Year Bingo Game?
To get started,
- Print the bingo cards on cards stock letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Shuffle them in a pile and put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the pile and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us, we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer styles and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.