Simplifying Fractions Bingo is a perfect way for children to practice their fractions and finding different ways to simplify them. This no mess no prep game is ready to download, print and practice right away.
Printable Fractions Bingo
While children may find addition and subtraction math operations a bit simple when they start learning, but when it comes to fractions and division, it may not sound so simple and they might find themselves struggling.
How to make math fun for kids? Make them practice – a lot!
And how to make it interesting and fun? Download Simplifying fractions bingo game.
How do Simplifying Fractions work?
Simplifying fractions is a fun math activity where kids have to find the simplest form of complicated fractions.
You can show them a complex fraction like 12/16 and make them simplify so that arrive at 6/8. They can further simplify and make it 3/4.
So how do they simplify these fractions?
First off, they have to find the greatest common factor. This largest number will divide the numerator and denominator equally.
When kids understand the basic concept of math, they find it fun to solve such complex numbers.
What a fun way to review and practice fractions!
Related: Numbers 1-20 Tracing Worksheets
Not just bingo, you can transform these cards into so many other games like memory games and cards matching.
Simply download and print these fractions bingo cards. You can laminate them for durability and use them over and over.
Simplifying Fractions Bingo for Kids
This set of 30 bingo cards comes filled with simplified fractions.
There are PDF files for:
- 30 Bingo Cards – Half Size (Two per page)
- 30 Bingo Cards – Full Size (One per page)
- 1 file (Calling Mat) to be printed on letter size paper (8.5″x11″)
Please note that the files are non editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design, before making the purchase, and most definitely before printing.
How to print Fractions Bingo Cards?
There are two sets of bingo cards in the package – Full Size and Half Size
Half Size Fractions Bingo Cards that are 5×7 inch each, can be printed on letter size paper, two per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
Full Size Bingo Cards can be printed on letter size paper, one per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
There is also calling sheet that is included with this package. You can print it on letter size paper.
How to play Fractions Bingo Game?
To get started,
- Print the bingo cards on cards stock letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Shuffle them in a pile and put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small card out of the bowl and call it out or by showing the fraction that needs to be simplified.
- Players simplify it and then mark that fraction on their bingo card.
- Continue pulling out the small cards from the bowl, showing one fraction at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us, we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer styles and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.