Woodland bingo is the perfect game that combines the joy of being in nature with the excitement of a classic bingo game. This fun and educational game brings kids closer to nature and encourages them to explore and appreciate the environment.
Why Play Woodland Bingo?
Woodland bingo is not only a fun game, but it also has numerous benefits for kids:
- Encourages kids to explore the outdoors and develop observational skills.
- Enhances kids’ vocabulary as they learn the names and characteristics of the trees, flowers, and animals in the woods.
- Promotes social skills as kids learn how to interact with each other while playing the game.
What’s Included in the Package?
Our woodland bingo printable cards come in a set of 30 colorful and unique cards, each with images of woodland animals, trees, flowers, and other nature-related items. The full-size version of the cards is 8.5×11 inches, while the smaller version is 5×7 inches. The set also includes a calling mat for the game’s host.
How to Play Woodland Bingo?
To play the game,
- Distribute the bingo cards to players and the calling mat to the game’s host.
- The game’s host then randomly selects an image from the calling mat and describes it to the players.
- Players mark the corresponding image on their cards with a bingo marker.
- The first player to mark all the images on their card yells “Bingo” and wins the game.
Please note that the files are non-editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design before making the purchase and most definitely, before printing.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us; we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor, printer styles, and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.