Cute Printable Back to School Bingo cards are perfect for moms to make the back to school process a little bit of fun and a lot smoother.
Printable Back to SChool Bingo
Keep those kids entertained for hours, while they try to match the pictures in these bingo cards.
Not only these back to school bingo cards are fun to play, but these are educational as well, especially for kindergartners. If this is the first year of them going to school, they will learn so many new things associated with school.
For example, they will find pictures of erasers, sharpeners, books etc. They will be able to related to these objects when they are very new to the school environment.
What a fun way to introduce what school is like to the little ones. These bingo cards come with images are associated with school, so kids will have fun matching the images with the ones that are called out.
Simply download and print these Back to School bingo cards. You can laminate them for durability and can use every year.
To make it even more fun, have kids grab a dry eraser marker or some candies. You can also ask them to get creative and get anything they can mark their bingo cards with.
Some of the random ideas – buttons, m&ms, erasers, small rocks, Legos, coins and anything they can think of.
Back to School Bingo for Kids
This set of 30 bingo cards comes filled with fun pictures associated with School and Classroom. Calling sheet that comes with this package has the pictures along with numbers.
As those numbers are called out, or the pictures are displayed, kids check off that item in the square. The first one to get five in a row wins.
This listing is for Printable and Digital Files only. No printed material will be shipped to you.
What’s in the Package?
PDF files for:
- 30 Bingo Cards – Half Size (Two per page)
- 30 Bingo Cards – Full Size (One per page)
- 1 file (Calling Mat) to be printed on letter size paper (8.5″x11″)
Please note that the files are non editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design, before making the purchase, and most definitely before printing.
How to print Back to School Bingo Cards?
There are two sets of bingo cards in the package – Full Size and Half Size
Half Size Back to School Bingo Cards that are 5×7 inch each, can be printed on letter size paper, two per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
Full Size bingo cards can be printed on letter size paper, one per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
There is also calling sheet that is included with this package. You can print it on letter size paper.
How to play Back to School Bingo Game?
To get started,
- Print the bingo cards. These print beautifully on card stock paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Shuffle them in a pile and put them in a bowl.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the pile and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small square cards one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us, we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer styles and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.