Perfect activity for Dinosaur fans, this Dinosaur Bingo for kids is sure to keep them busy and engaged for hours. This family friendly game is perfect for all ages where they learn more about their favorite creatures that ever existed on this earth.
Dinosaur Bingo Printable
Do you have little Dinosaur fans at home?
This Dinosaur Bingo for kids is sure to bring them lots of cheer and joy when they can see so many different dinosaurs in one game.
Normally bingo games come with numbers, but these bingo cards have images of dinosaurs. That means kids who can’t yet read can join in the fun.
Kids learn about dinosaurs and how they existed years ago on this planet. How there are so many different types of dinosaurs – herbivorous and carnivorous.
Since there are fun and bright pictures on these bingo cards, kids will have fun matching the images with the ones that are called out.
Dinosaurs Bingo Game for Kids
So what’s the best way to keep kids away from those electronic gadgets while they are at home?
Download and print these Dinosaur Bingo cards, laminate them. Have them grab a dry eraser marker or some candies and start playing.
Ask them to get creative and grab anything they can mark their bingo cards with – buttons, M&Ms, erasers, small rocks, Legos, coins or anything they can think of.
You and the kids will love this boredom buster game and they will want to keep playing over and over.
What’s in the Package?
PDF files for:
- 30 Bingo Cards – Half Size (Two per page)
- 30 Bingo Cards – Full Size (One per page)
- 1 file (Calling Mat) to be printed on letter size paper (8.5″x11″)
Finished size of each bingo game card is 5×7 inches!
This set of 30 bingo cards comes filled with fun pictures. Calling sheet that comes with this package has the pictures along with numbers.
As those numbers are called out, or the pictures are displayed, kids or guests check off that item in the square. The first one to get five in a row wins.
This listing is for Printable and Digital Files only. No printed material will be shipped to you.
Please note that the files are non editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design, before making the purchase, and most definitely before printing.
How to print Dinosaur Bingo?
There are two sets of bingo cards in the package – Full Size and Half Size – along with a calling sheet with each set.
Half Size Dinosaur Bingo Cards are 5×7 inch each, and can be printed on letter size paper. Full Size Bingo Cards can be printed on letter size paper, one per page.
Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
How to play Dinosaur Bingo Game?
To get started,
- Print the Dinosaur bingo cards on letter size card stock paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Shuffle them in a pile and put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the pile and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us, we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer styles and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.