Playing tea party bingo is a great way to entertain kids while teaching them etiquette and table manners. Keep your kids entertained at your next tea party with this printable tea party bingo game. It is sure to keep them busy for hours.
Printable Tea Party Bingo for Kids
Simply download and print the game board, and then provide each child with a set of Bingo cards. They will love trying to match the different patterns on their cards with those on the board. So grab some cookies and tea, and get ready for some fun!
How to play the tea party bingo game?
To play the tea party bingo game, you will need:
- Printed bingo game cards and calling sheet;
- Markers, coins, candies, or even lego pieces;
- Laminator (if you plan to reuse the cards);
- Prizes for the winners
To start playing,
- Cut out the small picture squares in the calling sheet, fold them in half, and place them in a bowl or a hat.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Give them the markers, coins, candies, lego pieces, or anything that fits the small squares.
- The host will now pick random pictures from the bowl or hat and call them out with numbers or display them to all the players.
- Players will try to match the called-out number or picture with the one on their bingo boards.
- As different numbers or images are called out, players will keep on matching with the corresponding images or numbers on their bingo cards, until someone gets 5 in a row – vertically, horizontally, or diagonally!
- Whoever gets 5 in a row first yells BINGO.
- You can keep playing until everyone gets to match all the items.
Playing tea party bingo is a great way to teach kids about manners while also providing them with a fun and engaging activity.
Related: Printable Easter Bingo for Kids
Benefits of playing picture bingo game for preschoolers
Bingo is not just a game for older adults. It is also an excellent game for young children, especially preschoolers. Picture bingo helps,
- Preschoolers learn to identify colors, shapes, letters, and numbers.
- Develop their fine motor skills by coloring the pictures on the bingo cards.
- Promote turn-taking and social skills.
- Develop visual discrimination skills. Players must look at the pictures on their cards and find the one that matches the one called out by the bingo caller. This requires kids to pay close attention and notice even small details.
- With memory recall. Players must remember which pictures they have already seen to prevent them from calling out a duplicate.
- Kids sharpen their visual and memory skills while also having fun.